Design Engineering Supervisor
- More than 3 years’ experience in organizational & operational management of Design and Engineering Organization.
- Multiple practical experiences on the project which involves;
- Actual introduction of new products into production site.
- Maturation activities of product specifications through multiple trial stages from initial development to mass-production.
- Collaboration activity with other related department, such as Quality Assurance Department and Process (Production) Engineering Department
- Multiple practical experiences to start-up new project.
- Multiple practical experiences for Development & Design of new products with 2D & 3D CAD.
- Acceptance of overseas dispatch, including years long assignment.
- Preferable if these working experiences are for automotive components.
- Preferable if working experiences at any Japanese companies.
- Graduate of BS Degree in any Engineering related course
- Well-developed inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize and lead his/her team in a supervisory capacity in achieving Corporate goals and policies
- Independent, resourceful and results-driven