Software Engineer Intern Summer 2022
SRC, Inc. is currently seeking summer 2022 software engineering interns to design, develop and test leading-edge radar, communications technology, and more! From control graphical user interfaces (GUIs), high performance graphic displays, and mapping tools, to real-time software, low-level programming for embedded processors, driver development, and customization/optimization of operating systems, we offer a wide range of software development opportunities on fielded and prototype systems. We are looking for engineers to be immediately integrated into design teams to solve difficult technical problems.
- Design, develop and maintain mission-critical software in support of national defense, environmental protection, and intelligence gathering products and systems
- Participate in laboratory and field integration testing to validate software
- Document and communicate proposed software solutions with integrated, cross-functional engineering teams
- Stay up to date on state-of-the-art programming techniques and software technologies
- Participate in software design and code reviews to ensure delivery of quality products and enhance skillsets
- Create modeling and simulation tools for hardware products and systems
- Contribute to research and development that fuels innovation and technological advancements
- Completion of two years of college and current enrollment in an academic program focused in computer science, computer engineering or software engineering
- A minimum grade point average of 3.3. Most recent transcripts are required with application (unofficial transcripts are acceptable)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Interest in real-time software development, digital communications, radar data processing, radar control (GUI), or high-performance graphic displays
- Participation in system integration and field-testing activities is a plus
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.