- Must have automation / controls experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Computer skills (email, Microsoft Word & Excel).
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Experience in high speed printing and converting highly preferred.
- 2-year technical degree or comparable background of work-related experience in at least two technical areas such as Industrial Electricity, Electronics (including PLC), Industrial Robotics, Industrial Mechanical, Facilities Maintenance.
- Always promotes a safe environment .
- Identifies hazards and provides solutions.
- Analyzes problems and identifies root causes; implements corrective measures.
- Subject matter expert for robotic cell programming, troubleshooting and related repairs aimed at minimizing machine downtime.
- Conducts preventive maintenance, diagnostics, troubleshooting, repairs, and improvements for manufacturing equipment in a production environment.
- Perform maintenance on manufacturing equipment which includes robotics, presses, converting machines, HVAC and supporting equipment.
- Implements processes and equipment fixes for short-term and long-term issues.
- Conducts safety audits.
- Follows and ensures safety precautions are observed.
- Identifies potential risk areas.
- Assesses situations to maintain specifications, standards to achieve work completion.
- Follows up to ensure work is accomplished and meets specifications.
- Maintains high ethical standards both personally and professionally when committing to action.
- Makes firm and timely decisions and with limited information if necessary.
- Conveys information from shift-to-shift, accurately accounting for shift activities.
- Uses appropriate mechanisms to report safety and quality issues/concerns.
- Engages in crew meetings, communicating daily production objectives/changes.
- Completes shift reports and logs at the end of each shift.
- Troubleshooting Siemens, Allen Bradley and Direct Logic PLC’s.
- Troubleshooting Fanuc and ABB robotics.
SWM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status or other status protected by law.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. SWM International is committed to help individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce, and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at SWM, please email our Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected]