Enterprise Account Manager
Enterprise Account Manager, NYC Financial
Hungry, Humble, Honest, with Heart.
We seek an ambitious and highly motivated software Enterprise Account Manager to join our sales team in NY. You will report to the Regional Sales Director and be responsible for selling Nutanix’s products and solutions through channel partners. We are looking for candidates who have successfully sold to extensive financial services- banks - JPMC, Goldman, Credit Suisse etc. If you are passionate about sales and building positive relationships with customers and channel partners, thrive in a team environment and want to strive to continuously learn, grow, win and exceed quotas – let’s talk!
Sales at Nutanix
Our enterprise sales team at Nutanix is growing! We are a driven & passionate team of salespeople who work with Channel Partners and Systems Engineers who desire to disrupt the current state of the data center. We are looking to expand our team to include additional A-players looking to bring simplicity and efficiency to a complicated world. We don’t cap your earnings, so the sky is the limit.
- Demonstrate strong expertise in technical specifications required to sell Nutanix products and services into large enterprise and global accounts.
- Possess an aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems and the competitive landscape.
- Work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Target account selling, solution selling, and consultative sales techniques.
- Use SFDC strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Articulate the Nutanix value proposition, features, product messages and positioning.
What You Will Bring
- Outside software sales, quota carrying, hunting and successful closing skills experience.
- Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in multiple, continuous years.
- Deep understanding of financial enterprise and global accounts and how the drive for simplicity, cloud-first strategies, and cost savings can build positive relationships and deliver significant sales success.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an affinity for growth, collaboration and teamwork.
- Keen ability to develop new accounts and penetrate new divisions and organizations within your assigned accounts.
- Highly organized, with deep knowledge of account planning and strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
About the Team
Meet Ken Greene, Director Sales, linkedin.com/in/ken-greene-92206929
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great workplace. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies worldwide use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app at any location or scale for their private, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely based on qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation, or harassment. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
The pay range for this position at commencement of employment is expected to be between $275,600 and $413,400/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a sign-on bonus, restricted stock units, and discretionary awards in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits (including 401(k) eligibility and various paid time off benefits, such as vacation, sick time, and parental leave), dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.