Do you desire a warehouse role where you are a valued team member rather than a number?
Straight Arrow Products, whose Mane ‘n Tail line of personal skin and haircare products is trusted worldwide, is looking to add Shipping Associates to our team due to the tremendous growth of our internet direct to customer sales!
In this role you will ensure our valued customers receive products ordered online in a timely manner, all while helping us to continue growth in this area of the business! If you are independent and detail-oriented, this is the opportunity for you! Apply today!
About Us and What we Offer You
Founded in 1970, Straight Arrow has grown to be a leading brand in the human and equine personal and skin care space. Despite worldwide recognition, Straight Arrow has never lost its family-oriented, grassroots mindset dedicated to innovation and customer service. At Straight Arrow, employees are never seen as a number and your contributions are valued every day!
Benefits and Perks:
- 100% company paid employee medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Company sponsored voluntary life insurance
- Voluntary short and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off (including discretionary paid days off designated by the President)
- Monday- Friday work schedule with potential opportunity for overtime
- Learn and perform all duties on shipping floor as directed
- Process, pick, and confirm orders efficiently and accurately
- Pack orders according to guidelines to prevent damage in shipping
- Ticket or label products as specified
- Assemble specialized gift packages as needed
- Receive shipments, process returns, and stock merchandise
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of workspace through ordering and stocking of products and supplies
- Prepare shipping materials, build boxes, stock box and shipping supplies
- Must have shipping or picking/packing experience
- Experience with electrical and manual pallet jacks required
- Must be computer and Microsoft Office literate
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English
- Detail-oriented with good organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Prior experience with major internet retailer seller and/or vendor systems is a plus
- Experience with forklifts is preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered, all applicants MUST include:
- An updated resume
- Salary requirement
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a video interview and asked to submit a portfolio.
To check on an application you’ve submitted:
If you already registered your account on Jobvite, click here to log in and check the status of your application
If you have not yet registered your account, click here to register
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration, and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.