Straight Arrow is Hiring! Join our Easton, PA team! Our family owned and nationally known team is hiring FIRST-SHIFT (Monday – Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm) Production Assemblers. We are an exciting place to work – we put YOU first!
What’s in it for you?
- We treat our team members as family members.
- 100% Company Paid Medical coverage for employees
- The opportunity to work in our BRAND NEW state of the art facility.
- Generous paid time off (including discretionary paid days off designated by the President)
- Stability and balance – our 6:00am-2:30pm schedule allows for great work/life balance.
- 401(k) with company match
- Opportunity to work with Mane 'n Tail, a world-wide recognized brand.
At Straight Arrow, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a long-term, meaningful career. Apply today!
- Monitor the automatic production line to ensure consistency and correct errors with product fill, cap placement, label placement, and date codes.
- Support manual production lines through bottle placement, adding caps/pumps, packing finished product into boxes and palletizing finished cartons on skids.
- Participate in line changeover between production runs
- Read and follow guides and processes related to product labeling
- Assist in quality control of end products
- Clean the line at the end of each shift and during any downtime
- Follow safety guidelines.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Prior assembly experience a plus!
- Forklift certification a plus!
- Physical Requirements: Ability to stand for the full 8-hour shift, lift up to 40lbs, climb, reach, bend, and walk regularly throughout the workday
- Work Environment: Exposure to moving mechanical parts, moderately loud noise level, varying temperatures through different seasons
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated team player
- Safety focused
- Ability to read, write & understand written English
- Ability to communicate with internal customers
- General computer knowledge
I’m interested, how do I get started?
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered, all applicants MUST include:
- An updated resume
- Brief cover letter describing how you meet the qualifications
- Salary requirement
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for an onsite interview.
To check on an application you’ve submitted: if you already registered your account on Jobvite, click here to log in and check the status of your application. If you have not yet registered your account, click here to register.
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.