Regional Sales Representative
Regional Sales Representative
Time to take your Sales career to the next level! KINT Corporation, a proud family owned business, is seeking an experienced sales professional to join our Aston, PA location as a Regional Sales Representative. Opportunity abounds in this dynamic sales opportunity ideal for an independent, self-starter who thrives on turning business relationships into sales success.
What We Offer You
At KINT Corporation, our employees love what they do and love where they work. We offer great perks like:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Employer paid Basic Term Life Insurance with additional Optional Term Life Insurance available
- Employer paid Short Term Disability benefits
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k with generous company match
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
What Makes this Job so Unique?
As a Regional Sales Representative, you will have a unique opportunity to make a significant and meaningful contribution to the success of KINT Corporation and its customers through the following core job responsibilities:
- Develop meaningful professional business relationships with customers and prospective customers
- New lead generation and warm lead development
- Create and present sales presentations
- Develop and deliver sales proposals
- Work closely with KINT engineers, technicians and managers to meet customer needs
- Attend trade shows and events
Qualified Candidates Should Possess:
- 2-3 years of prior sales experience in the fire alarm or fire suppression industry
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to form successful business relationships
- Ability to work independently and remain highly motivated under minimal supervision
- Flexibility of hours and work location
- Valid drivers license and the ability to travel to client meetings and company events
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Service Trade a plus
- Ability to analyze, solve problems and communicate to customers and co-workers to reach sales goals
- Ability to work as part of a diverse, cross-functional team
KINT Corporation is a proud, family-owned business. For more than 60 years, we've served our clients, our employees and our community with integrity. It takes something special for a business to last this long. That “something special” is our courage, ready to take on the next challenge. Our family is more than just the people named “Kint.” All our employees and customers are treated like family. And all our people have helped make George A. Kint Inc. the success it is today. This is our ICU, Integrity, Courage, Unity. Are you ready to be a part of our family?
I’m interested, how do I get started?
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered, all applicants MUST include:
- An updated resume
- Brief cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications for our position is required to be considered
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a phone interview.
To check on an application you’ve submitted:
If you already registered your account on Jobvite, click here to log in and check the status of your application
If you have not yet registered your account, click here to register
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.