Warehouse Forklift Operator
Are you a Warehouse Associate who would love the opportunity to work for a top producer of frozen Chinese foods in the United States? Then look no further! Chan & Chan, Inc is seeking motivated, career minded associate to work in our state of the art facility in Bethlehem. We offer stability, tradition, and a quality work experience.
About Us and What we Offer You
Founded in 1994, Chan & Chan (USA) Inc is a top producer of Chinese Food in the United States. Our objective is simple: we want to produce the tastiest food possible. Chan & Chan offers competitive and weekly pay. We are an exciting and busy place to work, and we truly believe our employees are the key to achieving our goals.
What the Job Looks Like
As a Warehouse Associate, you will have a unique opportunity to make significant and meaningful contribution to the success of Chan & Chan through the following core job responsibilities:
- Operating a forklift and pallet jack to move product and pallets
- Safely and accurately handling products
- Preparing and completing orders: load, pack, wrap, label, ship, etc.
- Occasionally working on our assembly line and performing pre and post-production tasks
- A willingness to support warehouse and production needs
- Performing preventative maintenance as needed
- A willingness to raise questions and/or concerns over issues whether small or large
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed
Important Qualifications to your Success
- High school diploma or similar
- Prior forklift and pallet jack experience
- Prior production/manufacturing experience
- Good observation, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn processes and procedures
- A positive attitude and willingness to work overtime when required
- Dedication to food safety standards as well as general safety standards
I’m interested, how do I get started?
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered, all applicants MUST include:
- An updated resume
- Salary requirement
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a video interview.
All applicants can check the status of their application by logging on to the myHR Partner web portal at www.myhrpartnerinc.com and logging on to your personal profile in the Job Postings area.
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.