Are you a self-starter with experience in Collections? Do you thrive working independently in a fast paced environment? If so, KINT Corporation wants to hear from you about an exciting new position as a collections specialist in our established and growing family owned business.
What We Offer You
At KINT Corporation, our employees love what they do and love where they work. We offer great perks like:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Employer paid Basic Term Life Insurance with additional Optional Term Life Insurance available
- Employer paid Short Term Disability benefits
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k with generous company match
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
What Makes this Job so Unique?
As an Accounting Assistant, you will have a unique opportunity to make a significant and meaningful contribution to the success of KINT Corporation and its customers through the following core job responsibilities:
- Work closely with Billing, Sales and Management to collect on invoices due
- Maintain and reconcile customer accounts
- Problem solve errors and create processes / procedures to prevent recurrence
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding invoices
- Follow up with clients on collection issues
- Create and run reporting from our financial software
Qualified Candidates Should Possess:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of experience with an integrated billing system and service industry billing
- Proven experience with invoicing and collections
- Strong attention to detail and data entry skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Sage Intacct or Service Trade is a plus
- Ability to analyze, solve problems and communicate to customers and co-workers to reach desired outcomes
- Ability to work as part of a diverse, cross-functional team
KINT Corporation is a proud, family-owned business. For more than 60 years, we've served our clients, our employees and our community with integrity. It takes something special for a business to last this long. That “something special” is our courage, ready to take on the next challenge. Our family is more than just the people named “Kint.” All our employees and customers are treated like family. And all our people have helped make George A. Kint Inc. the success it is today. This is our ICU, Integrity, Courage, Unity. Are you ready to be a part of our family?
How Do I Get Started?
To apply please submit the following to https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oHUUcfwr&s=website
- An updated resume
- A brief cover letter outlining your experience and interest in working for KINT Corporation
Please note: If you are offered employment, it may be contingent upon the successful completion of any and all background verifications and drug screenings.
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a video interview.
Applicants can check their status at https://myhrpartnerinc.com/client-jobs/. Scroll to the bottom to: Check on an application you have submitted.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.