Keystone Precision Solutions has a unique opportunity to join a well-established, growing organization as a Support Specialist! We are the premier survey, construction, and engineering equipment organization that has been in business for more than 30 years. We’re looking for people who put their innovation to work to advance our success, and their own.
As a Sales Support Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the business development efforts of the Sales team.
Keystone Precision Solutions (KPS) is the industry-leading provider in measurement solutions that increase customer’s productivity and profitability. Through strong leadership and one of the most talented work forces in the industry, Keystone Precision Solutions prides themselves as the premier construction and survey equipment consulting company in the Northeastern United States.
Benefits and Perks
At Keystone Precision Solutions, our employees love what they do and love where they work. We offer great perks including:
- Comfortable, relaxed work atmosphere
- Comprehensive benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k)
- Paid time off for vacations, personal days, and community service days
- A position where you are not micromanaged, but encouraged to take ownership of your job
- Opportunity for personal growth
What the Job Looks Like
- Travel within the region 50% of the time
- Provide end-user telephone and email support including product or system descriptions, explanations of service offerings, and triage of support issues
- Assist with technical sales demos and consult with customers as a total solution is crafted for the customer
- Assist the Hardware Service and Rental team in troubleshooting equipment issues
- Will be the primary point of contact regarding training and education services in your region
- Will provide onsite and field training for KPS solutions to our customers post-sale
- Learn new equipment and software concepts quickly by self-learning or online/live training courses
- Create easy to use training content for customers via YouTube, or other social media platforms
- Work in a dynamic and fast paced environment to promote and expand sales of Geospatial systems and services
- Perform administrative and order entry/follow up duties through corporate CRM
- Regularly identifies strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats in the market and against competitors
Important Qualifications to your Success
- Excellent organizational and communication (both written and verbal) skills required
- World class customer service skills are required. Must have experience in a fast-paced customer facing environment
- Industry experience as a Surveyor, GIS Professional or Technical Trainer is preferred
- Previous experience with Trimble Geospatial Instruments is preferred
- Experience with the consumer electronics industry is essential
- Exceptional follow-through is essential
- Can-do attitude; tenacity; positive outlook toward success; unemotionally overcomes obstacles and setbacks
- Capable of understanding and following guidelines and requirements for supporting and servicing technical customer products
- Possess analytical decision-making skills and capable of working with little or no supervision
- Strong computer skills. (i.e.: MS Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, Data entry, etc.)
- Excellent listening, time management, and organization skills; must prioritize time and tasks to accomplish set objectives
- Ability to learn from successes and failures
- Experience with a CRM such as Zendesk, Sage CRM or Salesforce CRM is preferred.
I’m interested, how do I get started?
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered, all applicants MUST include:
- An updated resume
- Brief cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications for our position is required to be considered
- Salary requirement
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a video interview.
To check on an application you’ve submitted:
If you already registered your account on Jobvite, click here to log in and check the status of your application
If you have not yet registered your account, click here to register
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration, and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.