LEAD QA TECHNICIAN
· Inspect designated areas for cleanliness and sanitation to ensure efficient and effective daily operation.
· Perform regular audits of products to ensure quality and cleanliness.
· Monitor and record condition of equipment, boxes, facilities, and temperatures of room, product, trailers, sterilizers.
· Complete necessary paperwork (i.e., sanitation report, etc.).
· Verify accuracy of scales, equipment, and labels.
· Observe hourly employees to ensure proper procedures are being followed.
· Attend meetings as scheduled of called.
· Perform various other duties as needed or assigned.
· Be able to overlook the team in Supervisor’s absence
· Be able to communicate written and verbally in English
· Be able to work all 3 shifts as needed
· Some heavy lifting required
· Able to work in both hot and cold temperatures
· Attention to detail a must
The company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.