Human Resources Manager- Remote Opportunity!
Flexible, Forward-thinking, and Fun! This defines our approach to Human Resources. We are different, and it shows in our unique culture and our approach to our business and customers. As a result of continued expansion, we are seeking an HR Manager to join our team on a remote basis or in house basis! If you are seeking a position that offers the flexibility you need while still providing a challenging and professional environment, then apply today!
This is not a "consulting" position, you are not a temp, not seasonal, and not “as needed.” This is a full-time or part-time, W2 salaried position at our company. This is a job that makes you happy! It is full of rewards, offers variety, and provides an immense amount of learning opportunities in the fields of business and Human resources.
What Makes Us Different:
These are just some of the ways we stand out from other HR jobs:
- Flexible: Option to work primarily on a remote basis, work on-site at our Allentown, Pa office, or a combination of the two. You will also visit clients at their locations.
- Forward-Thinking: We offer a 40-hour work week. Long hours do not support our strong company values. We are a small, ultra-modern company that takes a progressive approach to HR.
- Fun: Parties, retreats, appreciation events, and celebrations for both team and personal successes.
We provide a work environment that gets you away from “the grind,” and into an environment where you will be energized by the impact you are making. We can’t help but brag about our press coverage on our unique work schedule in the Wall Street Journal and Fortune Magazine: http://myhrpartnerinc.com/featured-news/
What you will do:
As an HR Manager, you will work for our company within a team to perform hands-on, day-to-day, outsourced HR services for small to mid-sized companies located in PA, NJ, NY, and remotely for clients across the US. You will serve as the main day-to-day contact for your assigned clients’ needs. This includes, but is not limited to, employee relations, performance management, hiring, training, payroll & benefits administration/support, compensation, FMLA, worker’s compensation & more.
- Full-time hours are M-F 8:30am-5pm, although you have the option to flex your hours. No overtime!
- Option for part-time: 25-30 hours per week. Must be available 5 days a week, between 8:30am-5pm to take calls and respond to client’s needs.
To be considered, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Experience: 5+ years of HR experience at an independent level.
- Education: A bachelor’s degree in HR or Business (with a focus in HR), or a degree & a PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM- SCP or HR certificate. This is an absolute requirement.
- Commitment to Learning: A history of continuous education in HR.
- Computer Skills: Must be well versed and able to learn new programs regularly
- Modern & Progressive HR Approach: Align with our philosophy of keeping up with trends
- Adaptability: Excel at relationship building and adapting to a diverse customer base.
- Service: Living the “human" in Human Resources.
- Business Acumen: An understanding of how HR contributes to overall business goals/strategies.
Awesome Culture = Happy Employees! Here’s Our Equation for Work/Life Balance:
- Exciting Company Culture: We are a fast-growing company and making headlines for our progressive HR approaches and philosophies.
- 40 Hour Work Week Max: Say goodbye to long work hours!
- Flexible Work Options: With a cloud-based network and modern technology, we allow flexibility in both your work location and schedules (part or full-time options).
- “True” Paid Time Off: Completely disconnect when you are off.
- 11 paid holidays
- Our made-up holiday- Winter Blues day
- Birthday day-off.
Benefits and Perks Include:
- Generous Paid time off
- Short-term disability
- Employee assistance program
- 401k with generous match
- Profit Sharing -potential to be paid out quarterly
- Paid training: Up to 20 hours per year
- Fun Events: Holiday party, Family summer picnic and Halloween party, Annual Employee Appreciation event, annual Company Retreat.
- Appreciation: Birthday and Anniversary celebrations with prizes are just some of the ways we inject fun into our work!
I’m Excited! How do I get started?
To Apply: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=otoV8fwE&s=website
To be considered, all applicants MUST submit the following:
- An updated resume.
- A brief cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications for our position. IT IS SO IMPORTANT FOR US TO HEAR YOUR FEEDBACK, THAT WE ONLYCONSIDER THOSE WHO INCLUDE A COVER LETTER.
- Salary requirements.
- Apply to: http://jobs.jobvite.com/myhrpartnerinc/job/odyB6fwc
- Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a video interview. Applicants can check their status by logging on to your personal profile in the Job Postings area.
In the event of a job offer, your employment will contingent upon the successful completion of work references, education, and background verifications.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering myHR Partner as a potential employer! We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.