Senior Customer Success Lead
Senior Customer Success Lead
Argus is an independent media organisation with 1,200 staff. It is headquartered in London and has 27 offices in the world’s principal commodity trading and production centres. Argus produces price assessments and analysis of international energy and other commodity markets and offers bespoke consulting services and industry-leading conferences. Companies in 140 countries around the world use Argus data to index physical trade and as benchmarks in financial derivative markets as well as for analysis and planning purposes. Argus was founded in 1970 and is a privately held UK-registered company. It is owned by employee shareholders, global growth equity firm General Atlantic and Hg, the specialist software and technology services investor.
- Provide excellent customer experience to Argus customers as per the customer success playbook. Ensure smooth onboarding and resolve queries within the desired service level agreement.
- Utilize the CRM, to track accounts throughout their subscription lifecycle, analyse client usage trends and identify tactics to drive growth and protect revenues.
- Provide client training, clarify client details and needs, and evaluate new business opportunities relating to price assessment, new products, and improvements to the existing product line.
- Accurately maintain customer, user records, and client engagement activity efficiently. Achieve the NPS target collectively with the team.
- Participate in client engagement initiatives to increase client retention and account penetration.
- Work closely with the Account Managers and Vice Presidents in the account planning process, ensuring account plans are updated to reflect customer success activities.
- Travel as required within the region to visit customers and provide updates to existing subscriptions as well as identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Gather competitor intelligence.
- Be the client advocate when Argus is designing new products, engaging their feedback and voice to help shape changes to Argus products and launches of new offerings.
- Run commercial reports as required – scheduled and ad-hoc.
- Share weekly/timely updates proactively with the line manager and help oversee the CS team based in Mumbai (as a dotted line).
- Attend and coordinate marketing presence at relevant industry conferences/events and dedicated client events to increase awareness of Argus platforms and content.
- The shift timings would be allocated accordingly as this role involves managing clientele based in SEA and ANZ regions.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Experience working in customer success or sales environment. Knowledge about NPS, client engagement, training, onboarding, adoption, retention, etc. (should have managed similar profile)
- Must be flexible with the ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment, including the ability to relate successfully to a variety of people externally and internally, forging strong professional relationships.
- Team management experience
- Analytical and highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Industry knowledge (commodities market/pricing) is a definite plus.
- Ability to work under pressure and adaptability.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Preferable experience using databases or sales processing systems.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills.
- Strong coordination and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Team player- able to work as part of a team with a good attitude (must have).
- Proficiency in one of the Southeast Asian languages: Chinese/Korean/Japanese (good to have).
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary and company bonus scheme
- Flexible Working Model
- Group healthcare scheme
- 18 days annual leave
- 8 days of casual leave
- Extensive internal and external training
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are generally Monday through Friday; 07:30-4:30 and 08:00- 5:00 pm with 1 hour for lunch.
For more details about the company and to apply please make sure you send your CV and cover letter via our website: www.argusmedia.com/en/careers/open-positions
By submitting your job application, you automatically acknowledge and consent to the collection, use, and/or disclosure of your data to the Company. Argus is an equal-opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.