Senior Pricing Analyst | Req#2343
ActioNet is looking for a Senior Pricing Analyst, located in Vienna, VA. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense.
In this role, you will be an integral member of the capture / proposal team assisting in the development of the pricing strategy, identifying risks and interpreting solicitation requirements.
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting/Finance or related field
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience leading IT Services/Federal Government pricing, and supporting the pricing aspects of proposal development and federal contracting
- Proven experience developing and working with Excel Pricing Models and conducting pricing analysis, inclusive of competitive and comparative analyses
- Experience developing proposal Business Narrative volumes
- Possess excellent Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Possess superior attention to detail
- Ability to read an RFP/RFQ and understand price volume deliverables, required formats, and evaluation factors
- Experience working with all phases of solicitation processes such as RFI/RFP/RFQ responses and negotiations
- Demonstrated knowledge of all contract types including FFP, CPFF, CPAF and T&M – inclusive of those with incentives and dis-incentives
- Familiarity with Government Cost Accounting Principles and the FAR/DFAR
- Possess excellent communication, teamwork and collaboration skills
- Show solid analytical skills
- Be able to manage time independently and productively
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience in leading pricing efforts
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.