Mid-Level Software Developer | Req#2317
ActioNet is looking for a Mid-Level Software Developer requiring a Public Trust clearance, located in Suitland, MD.
As the Mid-Level Software Developer you will work with teams of developers in an Agile environment to implement new functionality and enhancements to a federal agency's API and enterprise data dissemination system.
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
- 5+ years' experience working in data center product or program management or business planning, partnering with cross functional teams i.e. technical, commercial sales, policy, finance, and legal
- Knowledge of data centers technical engineering requirements
- Analyze functional business applications and design specifications for functional areas such as finance, accounting, personnel, manpower, logistics, and contracts
- Develop block diagrams and logic flow charts
- Translate detailed design into computer software
- Test, debug, and refine the computer software to produce the required product
- Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation
- Enhance software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency
- Provide technical direction to programmers to ensure program deadlines are met
- 3+ years of Java programming and web application development experience
- 3+ years of application development and implementation experience using a combination tools such as Git, Jenkins, etc
- 3+ years of experience working in Unix/Linux
- Experience in information system design, including application programming on large-scale DBMS and the development of complex software to satisfy design objectives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to work equally well independently and within a varied technical team comprised of technical government staff and other on-site contractors
- US citizenship with ability to satisfactorily complete a background check and obtain a Public Trust clearance from a US federal agency.
- Experience working in a Agile environment on a federal contract
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business-related field (Mathematics, Engineering, CS, Business Administration)
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.