Program Manager | Req#2574
ActioNet has a need for a seasoned Program Manager to provide oversight on a civilian federal contract. This position is contingent upon award of contract.
This position is contingent upon award of contract. In this role, you will be responsible for responsible for delivering the services identified in the contract. You will be the Point of Contact (POC) the services and deliverables provided under the contract
In this role you will ensure cohesiveness between all Tiers, develop, and execute process improvements and ensure customer satisfaction and the Customer experience is at the forefront at all times. The right candidate will work well with a team, exhibit excellent customer service skills at all times and be self-motivated seeking ways to improve the environment.
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
- ITIL certification v3 or v4
- Federal contracting experience
- BS/BA degree in a related field
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years’ experience managing service delivery projects
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional certification
- Strong technical background in the areas of IT infrastructure, network engineering, systems administration, call center, Desk-side Support, systems security and software applications
- Works well within a team and understands the importance of quality customer service
- Proven ability at building working relationships with partners, peers, and Senior Management
- Plan, initiate, and manage information technology (IT) projects. Lead and guide the work of technical staff. Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects.
- Plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage.
- Monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met.
- Prior experience managing a Call Center a plus
- HDI certification a plus
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.