Software Engineer | Req#2648
ActioNet is looking for Software Engineer, who will also serve as the Lead. The Lead supervises or directly manages and coordinates the project through all phases of the operations, maintenance, and development life cycle, including planning, requirements analysis, design, development, testing, installation, and evaluation.
Responsibilities include conducting the project in a timely manner, ensuring the quality of work products, managing resources, managing interactions, and reporting progress and issues. The Lead ensures conformance with work standards; interprets policies, procedures, goals, and objectives of the organization; and coordinates work effort with all parties. The work products are reviewed by the Lead for quality, completeness, and adherence to requirements.
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
- At least 5 years of experience managing enterprise software implementation and operations and maintenance support projects
- At least 5 years of Java development experience
- At least 5 years of SQL experience with at least 1 year of experience with lnformix Dynamic Server
- At least 1 year of experience with Linux
- At least 1 year of experience with Adobe development tools
- Familiarity with business intelligence reporting tools, such as Eclipse’s B.I.R.T.
- Knowledge of the Administrative Office of the US Courts is a plus
- BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline preferred.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.