Jr. Sourcer/ Recruiter | Req#2617
Join ActioNet Talent Acquisition team, where we hire for programs for some of the largest government defense agencies. We are seeking a proactive Recruiter for our Vienna, VA office.
The Recruiter will have demonstrated success in contributing to recruitment and staffing components for funded and contingent upon award positions.
Our team recruits for a wide range of careers such as Software Developers, Systems Engineers, Cloud Architects, Desktop Support, Specialist, Database Administrators and many more.
We are seeking someone who is proactive, with a "go-getter" mindset and prides themselves in their customer service skills.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 1-3 years of recruitment experience; experience with government contract industry to include: competitive bidding/proposal and funded recruitment process
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-culturally
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapid change of priorities
- Experience collaborating with the team to brainstorm on hard to fill positions, pitch in on surge, etc.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel and Teams)
- Skills using social media
- Research new careers, technologies, and/or alternate sources (Associations, niche job boards, MeetUps, LinkedIn groups, etc) and sources job boards to find candidates with unique or cutting-edge experience.
- Collaborates with the Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers to brainstorm on hard to fill positions, pitch in on surge, etc.
- Interviews, screens, and evaluates external candidates for job openings to identify applicants who fully meet the position requirements of posted requisitions and refers them to the hiring manager for consideration.
- Tracks and reports to leadership team on open requisition and candidate status.
- Moves candidate thru flow from source to hire, to include: prescreening, interview, offer and hire.
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.