Cybersecurity Lead | Req#2616
ActioNet has an opportunity for a Cyber Security Lead in the Energy sector requiring a DOE Q/DoD TS located in Albuquerque, NM or Washington, DC. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of secure operating systems, networks, security monitoring, and management of IT security systems for a Federal customer in the Energy sector.
As the Cybersecurity Lead you will provide senior level leadership to all aspects of Cybersecurity in support of network and infrastructure systems, applications development environments and boundary services in both classified and unclassified environments.
What is in it for you?
- Position will provide for high level experience supporting a large networked environment in both the classified and unclassified environments
- Provides the ability to work with leaders across the government with respect to network and infrastructure cybersecurity services
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure risk-managed security measures are integrated into IT projects and activities
- Maintain current and emerging cyber threats at all times, and make recommendations for mitigations to the customer
- Lead the development, maintenance and ongoing improvement cyber security architecture
- Work in partnership with other managers in the operation of the Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Plan, prioritize, and coordinate assignments of cyber staff to projects
- Bachelor's Degree required in technical field.
- Must have Top Secret clearance;
- Experience supporting both classified and unclassified IT environments for the Federal government and/or Department of Defense.
- Minimum of five (10) years or more experience with securing an IT environment.
- CISSP certification required.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- DOE Q Clearance preferred
- Experience supporting classified efforts in the Energy sector
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to workand continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.