Digital Design Engineer
We are looking for Digital Design Engineer for design and development of next generation image sensors and related technologies. The candidate should have strong fundamentals in digital circuit design and ability to independently design blocks with given specifications. The candidate should have the capability to lead, design and develop circuits, as well as experience in debugging/verifying design issues.
As Digital Circuit Design Engineer, you will:
- Primarily responsible for sensor timing control design and Image Signal Processing (ISP) system level integration.
- Actively participate in chip level architecture definition, including analog interface/control, image data processing, power, performance, and area trade-offs.
- Integrate and validate ISP data pipes according to PRD/design specification & system architecture of SoC CIS products
- Work with CIS project lead, sensor digital & analog engineers for system integration & validation
- Work with back-end team closely in floor planning, timing closure, and DFT.
- Full-chip integration and verification.
- Chip bring-up, validation, and debugging
- Work with algorithm and application engineers for image tuning and qualification
- Silicon validation, debugging & tuning
- In depth hands-on experience in ASIC design flow: RTL coding, simulation, synthesis, static timing analysis, formality verification, DFT.
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of chip development: from design specification, architecture definition, low-power design, tape-out, chip validation, chip debugging, mass production, to customer support.
- Be familiar with image sensor performance metrics, image signal processing (ISP), image sensor usage and integration into camera systems.
- Experience/knowledge in image sensor and camera system is a plus
- Minimum of 2 plus years of relevant experience.
- MSEE or equivalent