Primary responsibility is to bring a new product from tape out to mass production. Candidate designs a characterization/testing plan and works with R&D teams and manufacturing engineers on technical issues, resolving these issues to meet performance requirements on product requirement documents. For existing products, the senior product engineer will maintain and sustain technical support and actively participate in yield improvements.
- Owner of assigned products
- Participate in product definition and provide DFM inputs.
- Lead product introduction and ramp-up for image sensors and ASIC devices.
- Analyze yield and drive corrective actions for yield improvements.
- Drive characterization to finalize the product datasheet.
- Co-work with testing engineers to develop, verify and release testing program at CP or FT.
- Product Engineering experience in image sensor or memory (flash, SRAM, DRAM) or ASIC products.
- Familiarity with silicon process will be plus.
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Master's Degree in EE or Physics, or a related field.