Sr. Applications Engineer
The ideal candidate should have an electrical/computer engineering, imaging science, or color science background, or experience on image processing, image quality evaluation/tuning, or image sensor related system debugging. Basic knowledge about CMOS sensor and pixel design is a plus.
- Sensor Verification: works closely with design team to verify each function of the new sensor, evaluates image quality to see if it meets the design target and application requirements and identifies alternate solutions if issues can’t be addressed by design.
- Creates and maintains sensor datasheet, application note, and reference design.
- Delivers useful and accurate information to help various image sensor applications
- Directs customer support and helps FAEs support their customers. Helps customers bring up and troubleshoot their system. Suggests image quality tuning based on the customer's requirement.
- BSEE, CSEE, Imaging Science, Color Science or related field, or equivalent work experience. MSEE is a plus.
- Experience of system level hardware, firmware, or software is a plus
- Good communication skills