Manager of ISP Algorithms
- Manage a team of software algorithm engineers that develop image processing algorithms for CMOS sensors, including performance reviews, recruitment and personal development in a competitive and time-sensitive environment.
- Contribute to product definition and development from concept to production.
- Evaluate final results of algorithm design assuring accomplishment of technical objectives.
- Monitor state of the art technologies from both academic research and industry.
- Write algorithm specifications and customer documentation.
- PhD or MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent. PhD preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in camera algorithm design. Hands-on technical management experience is a plus.
- Solid understanding of the image signal processing (ISP) pipeline, color science and CMOS image sensors. Familiar with image processing algorithms, including HDR, 3A control, phase detection, defect pixel correction, lens compensation, color management, CFA demosaicing, 2D/3D noise reduction, etc.
- Strong C/C++ or MATLAB programming skills.
- Experience recruiting and managing technical teams, including performance management.