(Staff/Sr.) IT Engineer
1. Assists in the installation, implementation, and upgrades of internal systems.
2. May maintain a tracking system for usage evaluation.
3. Maintains an inventory of all equipment, hardware, software and supplies.
4. Troubleshoots, maintains, and monitors, external and internal hard drives, printers.
5. Assist and train users on a new hardware or software use.
6. Work with software vendors to diagnose and resolve issues.
1. At least 3-5 years user support experience.
2. Strong Understanding of Microsoft Windows Operating systems.
3. Linux experience is a PLUS.
4. Strong documentation and communication skills.
5. Proven track record as a team player in a fast-paced environment.
6. Fluency in Japanese (Written and Oral) and English (Written).
7. Must be willing to visit other OmniVision group facilities in Japan.