We are looking for a highly driven Program Manager to manage the relationships and development of our top customers and to convert new opportunities in strategic markets/geographies.
The Program Manager main objectives are:
• To define and execute a strategy that drives profitable high growth opportunities.
• To protect and develop the relationships at our top customers.
• To penetrate strategic target customers and markets through face to face meetings.
The Program Manager will be responsible of the following:
• Active communications through periodic face to face business reviews with customers and to identify further short and long term opportunities to strengthen the partnerships.
• To identify and assess the customer’s critical needs and manage those requirements in collaboration with our internal teams.
• Identifying and developing new target accounts.
• Identifying new distribution partners.
• Owning the global supply contracts and keeping track of all contractual obligations.
• Working closely with the Technical & Marketing departments on the launch of new products.
• Clarify and communicate all customer expectations and requirements including but not limited to: timing schedules, engineering requirements, pricing, quality and delivery.
• Facilitate regular meetings with the Customer to eliminate roadblocks and ensure all program deliverables are being met on time and within budget.
• Meet with internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis to ensure all program deliverables are being met on time and within budget.
• Develop and maintain time lines to meet all customer expectations and deliverables.
• Maintain master program timing schedule.
• Coordinate execution of customer requirement with all internal departments at minimum expense
• Develop and manage supply chain partners to ensure quality, delivery & cost targets
• Financial reporting (plan vs. actual or investment, production prices, manufacturing plan).
• Maintain internal and Customer open issues list.
• Facilitate inter-departmental and Customers meetings to eliminate roadblocks.
• Maintain and report out meeting minutes.
• Prepare and present milestone reviews to management
• Assist and engage in the timely completion of project quotation and delivery.
• Assist in obtaining purchase orders for piece price and tooling
• Assist accounting in collection of A/R as required.
• Develop working relationship with customers that will enhance Optimas’ business opportunities and growth in market share.
• Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate must have the following competencies:
• Strategic Vision.
• Building organizational capacity.
• Results driven.
• Embrace change.
• Collaboration and Influence.
• Entrepreneurial spirit.
• Customer value and Market focus.
Skills and Qualifications:
• B.S. in Industrial Engineering or any other relevant academic background.
• At least 5 years of relevant working experience.
• Excellent Communication skills.
• Proven track records in B2B account management, preferably in global locations.
• Experience in contract negotiation and managing enterprise level agreements.
• Strong ability to work in the "C-suite" as well as with production floor associates.
• The ability to interact successfully with external and internal stakeholders.
• Strong presentation and communication skills.
Optimas OE Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Optimas OE Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.