GCOE PPAP Team Lead
GCOE PPAP team lead
Optimas is a global distributor of integrated supply chain solutions, and engineering support focused on delivering fasteners, components, industrial and safety supplies to our diverse customers around the world. Our local, on-the-ground teams understand the nuances of every community we serve. This allows us to adapt with our customers and partners as needs evolve, leveraging our footprint to remain at your side while providing a highly personalized level of service and support no matter where you find yourself around the globe.
To learn more, please visit our website http://www.optimas.com/
Meeting the requirements of the company’s PPAP Evaluation Process, looking after the PPAP Team, support the Technical Services Department when required in day-to-day activity.
The GCOE PPAP team lead will:
- Compile KPI’s of the Team & submit to the Management in defined time.
- Conducting Team Meetings to track on PPAP issues & resolution.
- Sending the AIAG PPAP Templates to Suppliers.
- Identifying the Poor Performing suppliers & to get them trained on PPAP with the help of SQE & Team.
- ISIR/PPAP Project management evaluation/compilation in line with target dates, and consulting with CSC in order to achieve target dates.
- Team Management with regards to Strategic Accounts Handling.
- Ensure new team members get trained and coached in all aspects of PPAP/ISIR
- Corrective action management for customers, suppliers and internal issues relating to PPAPs/ISIRs.
- Consult with both customer and supplier regarding PPAPs/ISIRs.
- To ensure Document control, concession management and APQP completion (Supplier Feasibility Document).
- Product evaluation to engineering drawings and customer/industry standards
- Product Knowledge on C-class components
- Familiar to Customer Specific Requirements like IMDS / REACH / RoHS / Compliance Regulations.
- Process Improvements.
The ideal candidate must have the following competencies:
- Strategic Vision.
- Building organizational capacity.
- Results driven.
- Embrace change.
- Collaboration and Influence.
- Ambitious spirit.
- Customer value and Market focus.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Min 6+ year work experience
- Ability to work accurately in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Exceptional data entry skills (computer, keyboard, mouse)
- Good Microsoft Excel capabilities
- Good interpersonal, verbal, written and communication skills
- Highly motivated, high energy, ‘can do’ attitude, competitive self-starter with a strong sense of urgency
- Detail orientated
Physical Demands / Travel:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Every Day we go beyond:
The above are merely guidelines and do not constitute your daily function and or job tasks. As our customer needs emerge, you should expect your responsibilities and focus to change to meet / exceed the needs of our customers.
Our company is fast-paced, dynamic and has enormous potential like few others, thriving in an industry that is highly demanding and extremely competitive. Our success so far is based on finding the best talent and putting them together to work in a friendly, challenging, and exciting environment. Talent is everything for Optimas.
Optimas is strongly committed to creating and preserving equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. Optimas makes all employment decisions – including recruitment, hiring, compensation, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, termination, and other personnel matters – based on merit, and without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics or conduct. Optimas’ strong commitment to equal opportunity requires a commitment by each individual employee. Compliance with the letter and spirit of this policy is required of all employees. Violations of this policy should be immediately reported to your Supervisor, Human Resources, or the Legal Department.
Page | 1