Sales Specialist – Germany & Austria – Nutanix Unified Storage (NUS) (m/f/d)
Sales Specialist – Germany & Austria – Nutanix Unified Storage (NUS)
Nutanix and Career Opportunity
Given the explosive growth and proliferation of data in the Cloud and at the Edge, driven by Cloud adoption and digitization, the market opportunity for Unified Storage is huge. We expect the addressable market for Nutanix to reach $8bn by FY25.
As a NUS Sales Specialist for the central Europe region at Nutanix, you will be a solution sales leader within the Nutanix Unified Storage business unit working with our enterprise sales organization to drive business with our most important customers. Furthermore, you will engage the expansive Nutanix partner network to grow new pipeline and partner sales for NUS.
Consequently, for the first time in its 13-year history, Nutanix is building a Specialist Sales organization, focused on NUS (Nutanix Unified Storage). Nutanix has a market leading offering, one of the only true unified solutions to manage Files, Block and Objects storage in the Cloud, at the Edge and on prem in a consistent way to ensure high performance, consistent, fast, secure, and easy access to customers’ data wherever and whenever they need it. We have already signed numerous multi-PB Enterprise NUS deals across the world. https://www.nutanix.com/solutions/unified-storage
About the NUS Team
The team is led by Wayne Webster, Global Sales Leader of NUS.
Stuart Heade is leading NUS Sales in EMEA.
The NUS Sales Specialist will be supported by our existing Systems Engineers (pre-sales technical team) as well as an extended team of field, channel, and consulting resources to help demonstrate and prove our solutions and to achieve/exceed quarterly Nutanix NUS sales and usage/consumption targets in your assigned region. Being part of this team will allow you to maintain and develop your deep storage sales expertise across Nutanix and non-Nutanix technologies.
- To segment the market and ensure appropriate coverage to achieve Nutanix NUS sales market leadership in our central Europe region.
- To drive pipeline generation through Marketing, Channel and Field activation tactics in your assigned region leveraging contract vehicles and distribution partners
- To be the sales leader in shaping customer decisions to buy and adopt Nutanix NUS, serving as a Solutions Sales Specialist and trusted advisor for end customers, field, and Channel Sales teams.
- Design and plan for implementation for Nutanix NUS solutions by leveraging Product experts, Solution Architects and Nutanix Services.
- Lead TCO and ROI conversations with customers and field teams as opportunities progress from through the sales and RFI/RFP/RF cycle.
- Own the sales revenue targets for Nutanix NUS in your assigned region and work alongside field sales teams to grow the Nutanix NUS business.
- Influence Nutanix NUS strategies by providing feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements and sales blockers encountered.
- You will be a thought leader in the Storage space. You lead by participating in internal Nutanix communities and in broader industry events.
What You Will Bring
- You have 5+ consistent years of successful quota carrying software sales experience in a fast-paced, highly competitive, ever-changing Enterprise sales environment. Preferred, experience winning competitive opportunities in the storage market using a TCO/ROI approach.
- Sales experience with Storage, Back Up, or Data Security.
- You have a deep understanding of the changing environment within the region and how the drive for simplicity, cloud-first strategies, and cost savings can be used to build positive relationships and deliver significant sales success.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.