Senior Sales Specialist – Nutanix Hybrid Multi-Cloud (NC2)
Given the explosive growth and proliferation of Public Cloud, Nutanix is ideally placed to help customers adopt Public Cloud more rapidly, at lower risk and gain a greater ROI. The addressable Global market for Nutanix Cloud Clusters (NC2) is around $150B by the end of FY23, we expect Nutanix to play a key role in this market.
As a SEUR Sales Specialist at Nutanix, you will be a solution sales leader within the Nutanix Hybrid Multi-Cloud Business reporting to the EMEA Hybrid Multicloud Sales Leader. You will work directly with our sales organization to drive business with our most strategic customers. Furthermore, you will engage the expansive Nutanix partner network to grow new pipeline and partner sales for Nutanix Hybrid Multicloud solutions, primarily for AWS, Azure, Google and strategic cloud partners such as Equinix, metal, OVHcloud, and Cyxtera.
Nutanix is building a Specialist Sales organization, focused on Nutanix Cloud Clusters (NC2) NC2 dramatically reduces the operational complexity of hybrid multi-cloud deployments and management when extending, bursting and migrating apps and workloads to the public cloud. To learn more visit: https://www.nutanix.com/products/nutanix-cloud-clusters
About the role
The Nutanix SEUR Specialist is an individual contributor responsible for owning the plan for the success of Nutanix running on Public Hyperscalers and Regional Cloud Scalers such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google, OVHcloud, Equinix, Metal, Cyxtera and other cloud service provider partners assigned to NC2.
To enable the success of the SEUR Sales Specialist will be supported by our existing Product Technical Specialists, Systems Engineers (pre-sales technical team) as well as an extended team of field, channel, and consulting resources to help demonstrate and prove our solutions and to achieve/exceed quarterly Nutanix NC2 sales and consumption targets in your assigned region. Being part of this team will allow you to maintain and develop your deep cloud sales expertise across Nutanix and non-Nutanix technologies.
In this role, you will have SEUR responsibility. You are expected to be a hands-on leader and coach to deliver solution evaluations, orchestrate large deal structures, provide competitive knowledge and demonstrate business value to senior business stakeholders. You will also be required to drive expansion opportunities, support the construction of commercial deal proposals and ensure adoption plans are in place to drive additional expansion.
- Own the sales revenue and GTM plan for successful overachievement of targets and goals for NC2 in your assigned region which includes Switzerland, Italy, Spain and Portugal.
- Drive pipeline generation through Marketing, Channel and Field activation tactics in your assigned region, leveraging contract vehicles and partners.
- Influence, lead, and shape customer decisions to buy and adopt Nutanix NC2, serving as a Solutions Sales Specialist and trusted advisor for end customers, field, and Channel Sales teams.
- Be a thought leader on Nutanix hybrid multi-cloud and be the "face of Nutanix" in PR, blogs, other Social Media initiatives and events.
- Drive adoption of Nutanix NC2 solutions by leveraging Product experts, Solution Architects, Nutanix Services and partners.
- Lead business value (TCO and ROI) conversations with customers and field teams as opportunities progress through the sales cycle.
- Influence Nutanix NC2 strategies by providing feedback to sales, marketing, product teams and engineering on current and future product requirements in your region.
- Build direct relationships with the Cloud Service providers in your region to maximize the success of Nutanix Hybrid Multicloud Strategy and work with a co-sell model to maximize alliances to drive sales.
- Work with Sales / Technical / Channel enablement on a clear plan to prepare the teams to be successful.
- Lead client meetings, acting as a guru, to position Nutanix’s hybrid multi-cloud message.
- Work with the Marketing Teams to ensure that Hybrid Multicloud is visible and amplified across the territory.
About the Team
The EMEA sales leader for Nutanix Hybrid Multi-Cloud (NC2) is Rob Cowan - https://www.linkedin.com/in/rob-cowan-2a275821/
What Will You Bring
- You have 5+ years of experience with a successful track record of quota-carrying cloud software sales in a fast-paced, highly competitive, ever-changing sales environment.
- Experience working across a matrix organization and can influence key stakeholders.
- Possess deep knowledge of cloud, virtualization and mgmt/ops technologies.
- Experience working within the public cloud eco-system and or familiarity with AWS, Azure and Google service offerings.
- Experience selling into IT Cloud, DevOps, FinOps, or Infra teams.
- Experience engaging at a C-level.
- Experience selling new technologies and focus on product adoption and expansion.
- History of co-ownership and execution of ambitious growth plans.
- The job may require extensive travel, up to 40-50% of travel.
- Business Fluent English is a requirement for this role.
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk!
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.