Systems Engineer Presales
Systems Engineer Presales
Hungry, Humble, Honest, with Heart.
Do you love discovering customers' business challenges and crafting
unique solutions for them? Are you ready for an opportunity to transform
the way companies work? If you have a passion for Enterprise Cloud
Technology and a knack for helping customers understand them; we
want to talk to you!
Nutanix (NTNX) is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Systems
Engineer (SE) who will act as a trusted advisor to our customer's
beginning as a presales activity while aiding the customer's
transformational journey through the adoption of our solutions portfolio.
Your primary responsibility is to partner with the sales team and provide
technical knowledge around Nutanix solutions to our customers and
prospects. You'll provide technical expertise through sales
presentations, product demonstrations, and guide prospects through
technical evaluations (POCs) which are critical to the deal's success.
Additionally, you will work with various teams to resolve customer
concerns, escalate product issues, and serve as an ambassador for our
Sales Engineering at Nutanix
Our Systems Engineering & Solution Sales organization is made up of 800+ customer-focused technical sales professionals who are responsible for identifying and matching technology opportunities with the customer's business issues and objectives, as well as channel partner training and enablement. This team also acts in a consultative fashion and is looked to as an expert in their field by the Nutanix sales, customer success, business partners, and customers.
- Demonstrate features and articulate benefits of Nutanix solutions to influence customer's purchases to drive business transformation.
- Size and configure Nutanix solutions.
- Navigate & build long-term relationships with customers & be seen and treated as their trusted/valued resource.
- Communicate customer feedback into the Nutanix ecosystem.
- Partner with sales counterparts in developing account plans, customer persona coverage models and proposal creation to recommend and design solutions based on Nutanix offerings.
- Collaborate with the wider presales team and obtain technical wins in the shortest and most professional manner.
What You Will Bring
- Has proven customer-facing skills at both the C-level and line management levels.
- 5+ years’ experience in a customer-facing technical role.
- Technical experience with virtualization technologies, data center consolidation, and/or server technologies is highly desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate professionally with partners, customers, and internal cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, and Engineering.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency, and execute detailed action plans.
About the Team
MeetTom Vandenbosch the hiring manager for the role
Prior to Nutanix worked 10 Years at VMware, various Systems Engineering roles the last 3Years as Specialist End-User Computing.
My biggest Professional Win: International designer and manufacturer of architectural lighting solutions.
I am Hoping to find: A candidates who is passionate about technology, an advocate for innovation, relationship building & teamplayer.
How we work:
Our team is in different countries across the EMEA region allowing us to combine remote work with office-based presence when required. Those of us located in the same country strive to meet every quarter in person for networking and sharing ideas. We meet up online as an EMEA team monthly to reconnect.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.