- First shift, flexible as required
- Saturday hours as needed
- Develops, installs and maintains cost-effective methods of manufacturing and fair and equitable labor standards using predetermined time standard software.
- Selects appropriate work measurement techniques.
- Measures variances to standards, identifies out of control variances, investigates reasons, and suggests solutions, installs, and follows up.
- Keeps tally of the methods changes reducing cost of production and strives for budgeted goal.
- Completes daily labor efficiency report.
- Keeps abreast to the trend of technology, investigates & installs most effective methods of manufacturing to keep company at competitive advantage at all times.
- Upholds working relationship with local union.
- Participates in initiation of new production lines to assist in design for cost-effective manufacturing.
- Prepares detailed layouts of plant facilities to optimize utilization and product flow.
- Performs various other tasks as needed.
- Four-year degree in engineering, business or related field required
- Must demonstrate strong analytical and math skills
- Knowledge of food industry beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to demonstrate effective people skills
- Computer skills and knowledge of basic office software necessary
- Trustworthy – will be handling confidential material
- Self-starter, team player
We are an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Vet/Disabled