ENTERPRISE APPLICATION ADMINISTRATOR
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
- Proactive maintenance, monitoring, upgrades, quota/space management, backup/recovery, reporting, migration and general trouble-shooting for the following applications:
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Exchange
- Office 365 – Exchange Online, Teams, Streams, PowerApps, One Drive, Intune
- Azure Active Directory
- Quintiq Application Administration
- Mobile Device Management
- Work with IT and business customers to provide administrative services
- Work with vendors for external support when necessary
- On-call rotation required
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or related field, or subsequent experience
- 4-6 years’ experience in Application Administration to include Exchange Administration, Exchange architecture and Email Gateway. Active Directory experience in managing security, organizational units, local and global group’s administration, Active Directory Policy setup and administration. SharePoint Administration Experience in installing, configuration, SharePoint security and how SharePoint interacts with SQL Server. Experience with RightFax and how software interacts with SAP and Exchange. Build sharepoint sites, MS flows and Teams in office 365.Setting up applications based on Linux and performing application change releases using waterfall model
- Exchange Online, migrations, Azure Active Directory , Sharepoint online, Powerapps, flows, CRM, Streams, O365 Security and Compliance.
- 2 years’ experience with PowerShell scripting and building automation for all technologies above.
- Device management such as Android devices, Apple devices and Windows devices and how it interfaces into Exchange and multiple other applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers
- Proven ability to solve complex problems and thrive in a team environment
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $70,000- $90,000; and
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.