ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SUPERVISOR
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
JBS is searching for an AP Supervisor to manage a team of Account payable clerks.
- Will be responsible for the daily management of the department in the absence of the Accounts Payable manager
- Reporting and trend analysis to identify DPO opportunities.
- Assist with the collection of audit documentation.
- Responsible for updating Accounts payable operating procedures
- Training of new hires
- Mentor and assist Accounts payable manager with difficult accounts
- Develop and implement process improvement reduction strategies
- Limited night/weekend availability may be required for projects.
- Main point of contact for A/P projects and improvements
- Meet with various levels of financial and sales management to discuss accounts
- One or more years of internal JBS/PPC experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred, or related Accounts payable experience
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and Word required
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team based environment
- Ability to apply good judgment and professional integrity in decision making
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base salary range of $45,00-50,000; and
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.