Inventory Control Analyst
CJ achieves the business goals of Fortune 500 and other leading companies by designing, integrating, managing and adapting customized supply chain solutions. As a Lead Logistics Partner (LLP), third-party logistics (3PL) provider and supply chain consultant, CJ delivers value by reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service to customers and facilitating growth and change.
At CJ, we think of ourselves as an extension of our Customers’ companies, of their brands. And, we know that everything depends on our execution. High-performing operations are the foundation of our business and partnerships, establishing our credibility.
Our promise to customers and employees is to uphold high standards of integrity, responsibility and accountability, based on open communication, collaboration and trust. As a values-based organization with roots as a family-founded company, CJ has always been committed to creating a culture of accountability and high ethical standards.
The Operations Optimization Analyst for inventory control and quality is responsible for using business intelligence to produce information and insights that will drive operational efficiency across a network of CJ Logistics Centers. The Operations Optimization Analyst will collaborate with the operations, inventory and quality teams to ensure all inventory and quality management issues are identified and resolved appropriately.
Produce analyses and provide information required by operations and the customer
- Produce Logistics Center Inventory Analyses
- Produce Logistics Center Quality Analyses
- Produce LC scorecard and provide insight
Audit and oversee inventory control and quality management activity
- Oversee inventory program (direct specialists and make B2B adjustments)
- Perform IC audits
- Conduct investigations and recommend corrective action as inventory issues are discovered
- Oversee quality hold process
- Monitor and ensure compliance with key process outputs, events and dates
- Perform OS&D detailed research and collaborate with Customer Operations team
- Report metrics, process / systems controls, and effectiveness checks required for all quality components
- Develop and maintain analytics to trend process data, isolate root causes and uncover early indicators of quality problems
- Provide training recommendations to Operations Leadership
- Monitor adherence to leading practices
- Monitor and perform research on LC operations metrics for improvement
- Participate in safety committee (LPC activities)
- Manage regulatory requirements including set up and preparation for audits
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Proven ability to analyze data and provide recommendations based on analysis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to travel as needed
- Experience working with WMS, SAP and/or other inventory control systems
- Experience in a lead role, directing others’ work
- Ability to work across a network and effectively interact with a variety of stakeholders
- Objective and resilient when presenting findings and insights
CJ Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. It is CJ’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or genetic information.