Sr. Analyst, Supply Chain Solutions & Analytics
Are you passionate about Project Management? Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact in a global company? We need people like you to help us hire the best in the business and we're excited to have you join us in this significant role to ensure we continue to build a diverse and engaged workforce! Come be part of something special at CJ Logistics America!
Reporting to the Director of Supply Chain Solutions, the Senior. Analyst will be located in our corporate offices in Des Plaines, Illinois. As a member of the Solutions & Analytics team, the Senior. Analyst will be responsible for data mining and analysis to uncover operational and customer targets that aim at improving margin, reducing costs, and delivering creative and dynamic solutions for our customers.
The selected candidate will also be responsible for developing, analyzing, and presenting solutions projects through collaboration with internal departments such as Business Development, Strategic Partnerships, Engineering, Finance, Business Process Integration, and Operations teams. You will interact with all levels of business professionals within the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead analysis of customer supply chain data by utilizing static and dynamic tools, modeling software, data visualization tools, and spreadsheet
- Research “Best in Class" supply chain practices and identify and apply those practices in developing supply chain solutions
- Lead and implement all solutions types including logistics center management, transportation management, VAS, Supply chain design, professional services projects
- Communicate and present solutions and improvements to internal and external customers
- Additional duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in Economics, Supply Chain, or Logistics)
- 2-5 years job-relevant experience
- Strong project management and communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation), with proven ability to work within the framework of the Team
- Strong problem solving skills, proven ability to identify and resolve problems in a creative, proactive and timely manner, gathering and analyzing information skillfully
- Analytical thinker, detail-oriented, proven ability as a creative problem solver.
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, Oracle, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
CJ Logistics loves collaboration and a team environment. Therefore, this role is located at our Corporate Office in Des Plaines, IL and has a hybrid work arrangement (3 days on site and 2 days remote). Candidates must live within a commutable distance to the corporate office.
Pay, Benefits and More:
- Competitive compensation package
- Full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), Life insurance, tuition assistance, PTO and MORE!
- Growing company with a performance record that continues to climb!
- Opportunity to drive significant changes in Talent Acquisition with an ability to make an impact across the organization
- Open-door work environment
- High Performance culture with a focus on a growth mindset where continuous improvement is embraced
- Opportunities for advancement!
CJ Logistics America About Statement:
CJ Logistics America delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer-packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
CJ Logistics America is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additionally, CJ Logistics America participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.