Supply Chain Solutions Analyst
Reporting to the Director of Supply Chain Solutions and Analytics, this position will be responsible for data mining and analysis to uncover operational and customer targets that aim at improving margin, reducing costs, and delivering creative and dynamic solutions for our customers. The Supply Chain Solutions Analyst will be responsible for developing, analyzing, and presenting solutions projects through collaboration with internal departments such as Business Development, Strategic Partnerships, Engineering, Finance, Business Process Integration, and Warehouse Operations. The selected candidate will interact with all levels of business professionals within the organization.
Key Job Responsibilities
Operations Optimization Analysis
- Support analysis of customer supply chain data by utilizing static and dynamic tools, mapping software, spreadsheets, and databases
- Research “Best in Class" supply chain practices and assist to identify and apply those practices in developing supply chain solutions
- Support communication and presentation of analysis, solutions and improvements to internal executives and mid-level external customers
- Collaborate to help develop dashboards and other innovative reporting tools in a user friendly format, capable of presenting summarized data with drill down capabilities utilizing BI Tools such as LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru and Tableau
- Prioritize and effectively manage multiple projects of low to moderate complexity with minimal oversite
- Support development and implementation of all solutions types including logistics center management, transportation management, packing solutions, supply chain design, and professional services projects
- Able to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines
- Effectively manage transitions from project to project
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years of experience within Supply Chain ideal
- Strong project management and communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation), with proven ability to work within the framework of the Team
- Strong problem solving skills, proven ability to identify and resolve problems in a creative, proactive and timely manner, gathering and analyzing information skillfully
- Analytical thinker, detail-oriented, proven ability as a creative problem solver
- Experience with Tableau, LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru, and Microsoft Office
CJ Logistics America, LLC achieves the business goals of Fortune 500 and other leading companies by designing, integrating, managing and adapting customized supply chain solutions. As a Lead Logistics Partner (LLP), third-party logistics (3PL) provider and supply chain consultant, CJ delivers value by reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service to customers and facilitating growth and change.
At CJ, we think of ourselves as an extension of our Customers’ companies, of their brands. And, we know that everything depends on our execution. High-performing operations are the foundation of our business and partnerships, establishing our credibility.
Our promise to customers and employees is to uphold high standards of integrity, responsibility and accountability, based on open communication, collaboration and trust. As a values-based organization with roots as a family-founded company, CJ has always been committed to creating a culture of accountability and high ethical standards.
CJ Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. It is CJ's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or genetic information.