Senior Business Analyst
The IT Senior Business Analyst will serve as the key business analyst and project lead for company-wide business integration projects.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Engage with Customer and Operations teams to develop a project scope and identify business requirements.
- Collaborate with the project team to develop, manage, and execute a plan that achieves the objectives of the project.
- Engage as the technical and functional systems expert that communicates well with end users and application developers
- Translate the business requirements into system configurations and enable functionality that meet requirements.
- Identify and resolve gaps with technical designs or process changes
- Lead IT testing and User Acceptance Testing sessions
- Lead project meetings and administer notes, plans, and action items.
- Support Operations and IT teams during critical project phases.
- Lead or assist with issue resolution
- Additional job duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, supply chain management, operations, project management, or other relevant degrees
- Minimum of 5 years of previous experience in Logistics, Warehousing, or Transportation
- Successfully completed an implementation of Warehouse Management Systems or large scale ERP system.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and experience leading cross functional teams
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills are required.
- Must be self-directed, capable of identifying, prioritizing, and executing work tasks.
- Proven experience resolving risks and issues within a project.
- Travel up to 30%, with potential higher frequency during project go-live and other key support phases.
Pay, Benefits and More:
- Competitive compensation package
- Full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), Life insurance, tuition assistance, PTO and MORE!
- Growing company with a performance record that continues to climb!
- Opportunity to drive significant changes in Talent Acquisition with an ability to make an impact across the organization
- Open-door work environment
- High Performance culture with a focus on a growth mindset where continuous improvement is embraced
- Opportunities for advancement!
CJ Logistics America About Statement:
CJ Logistics America delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing
total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer-packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
CJ Logistics America is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additionally, CJ Logistics America participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.