Project Manager, Business Process Integration
We currently have an opening for a Project Manager, Business Process Integration in our headquarters location, Des Plaines, Illinois. The Project Manager, Business Process Integration will serve as the Project Lead for company-wide business integration projects.
- Identify, assign, and coordinate with corporate resources responsible for executing functional activities in order to ensure projects are completed within budget, on time and accomplish the project goals.
- Communicate integration, operational, and customer resource requirements with the Operations management team, corporate project team, and the customer’s project team.
- Develop business process integration communication plans, coordinate status calls, facilitate daily update-meetings with CJ's start up team; documenting the teams progress on a daily basis.
- Support Operations Teams during critical project phases
- Identify areas of continuous improvement for CJ's project management tools and processes.
Job Qualifications - Required
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, supply chain management, operations
- Management, Transportation or Business Administration
- 1-3 years of previous experience in Logistics, Operations, Warehousing, Transportation, or Distribution; experience with Customer Integration projects desired.
- Demonstrated Project management skills and proven leadership ability required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, MS PowerPoint, and Excel required;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, and negotiation skills required.
- Must be self-directed, able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, detail-oriented.
- Flexibility to travel up to 75% during project go-live and other support phases.
CJ Logistics America
We provide integrated supply chain services for customers around the world, maximizing customer value through continuous improvement and innovation.
CJ Logistics delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
CJ Logistics America is an equal opportunity employer. It is CJ’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or genetic information.