Job ID 22-543
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda
The candidate for Barracuda's Account Executive role will be responsible for meeting with existing Barracuda customers and finding new growth opportunities, working with partners to target new customers and prospecting for new clients. Acting as a team player, the Account Executive will utilize all available resources to accomplish monthly sales goals.
What you’ll be working on
- Meet regional sales objectives with accurate forecasting
- Consistently meet/exceed sales quotas; Achievement driven; Highly competitive
- Preparing and completing action plans
- Responsible for developing “Go to Market Strategy” for partnership
- Ability to prospect and manage C-Level and senior level relationships within organizations
- Utilize a consultative selling approach to educate channel partners and end-users and provide timely follow-up, closure and tracking of all identified opportunities
- Capable of leveraging partner solutions to broaden Barracuda’s product footprint into partner portfolio
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in written
What you bring to the role
- 5-8 years networking, integration, and commercial sales
- College Degree Preferred
- Highly motivated and ability to thrive in a high-growth, start-up environment & industry
- Proven ability to sell technology solutions with a primary focus on network security and storage
- Travel; 50%
What you’ll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Volunteer opportunities