*Channel Manager - Delhi/Bangalore
Job ID: 23-095
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
Envision yourself at Barracuda
What you’ll be working on:
• Interfaces with channel partners and end-users on a daily basis via onsite meetings, telephone and email to provide assistance and drive business.
• Creates and executes business plans to help channel partners meet and exceed revenue, training, and marketing, goals as well as certifications. Plan, coordinate, and execute marketing and trade show events to support the goals of the approved plan.
• Establish and maintain executive level relationships with key partners in Delhi or Bangalore.
• Support the closure of revenue opportunities.
• Facilitates the sales process by providing and/or coordinating; pre-qualification of leads to identify the needs of the customer.
• Provides product literature and evaluations, referral of leads to channel and pre-sales technical support.
• Carries quota Roles and Responsibilities.
What you bring to the role:• 5 - 10 years of experience
• Effective communication with team and management.
• Proactively identify problems, create choices and provide alternative courses of action.
• Ability to work independently and self-start on projects of all different levels.
• Proactively leverage Barracuda management, product management, and other resources to visit partners on a regular basis.
• Own Executive relationships.
• Responsible for developing “Go to Market Strategy” for partnership.
• Responsible for developing joint business plans and conducting Quarterly Business Reviews with focused partners
• Align organizational goals and revenue metrics
• Capable of leveraging partner solutions to broaden Barracuda’s product footprint into partner portfolio.
• Visit various partners throughout the week
What you’ll get from us:
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.