Channel Manager Germany (m/f/d)
Job ID 21-332
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda
The Barracuda Networks Team is seeking a field-based Channel Manager covering the Germany region. We are seeking talented, motivated sales performers who is responsible for achieving the territory new business target. You will be responsible for planning and executing the territory strategy in alignment with the overall regional plan. The Channel Manager role is focused on winning, maintaining, & expanding relationships with assigned channel partners and is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
What you’ll be working on:
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Develop a channel partner business plan and strategy to drive the key sales objectives.
- Meet assigned targets and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Proactively lead joint planning process to develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Work with assigned channel partners to extend reach and drive adoption of the Barracuda solutions into the partners end-user customer base.
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
- Develop process improvements to optimize partner management activities.
- Work with partners to develop sale proposals, quotations, and pricings.
- Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences.
- Assist in partner marketing activities such as campaigns and other promotional activities.
What you bring to the role:
- Ideally 5+ years sales experience selling IT solutions to the mid-market
- Experience working with resellers to co-sell and fulfill through
- Both direct and in-direct sales experience
- Strong analytical skills that enable the development of complete sales cycle including software demonstrations
- Proven "hunter” background with a track record of consistent over-quota performance and top tier company ranking
- Strong C-level/ board level communications skills
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated with a focus on customer success
- Good business acumen, experience with basic contracts and pricing
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tools is recommended
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Evidence of structured solution sales approach
- Must be highly motivated individual who possess positive attitude, enthusiastic and a serious work ethic and also have excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team with excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
What you’ll get from us:
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.