Salesforce Staff Engineer
Job ID 22-407
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
As a Salesforce CPQ Techno-Functional Developer on the Barracuda Business Application team, you will be helping and working on day-to-day enhancement, support and new rollout of the Salesforce CPQ and Sales Cloud functionality.What you bring to the role
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or MIS.
- 7+ years of hands on Salesforce.com experience including Sales cloud, CPQ (Steelbrick), APEX and/or Visual Force.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce CPQ and force.com capabilities and the ability to clearly communicate those to key stakeholders.
- Experience with DevOps, Source Control, and ANT Migration Tool.
- Ability to accept and manage changing priorities and address issues quickly and professionally.
- Ability to analyze the business processes for inefficiencies and propose technical solutions to business problems.
- Strong relationship building and excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to drive the end-to-end lifecycle of developing integration solutions, from conception to launch and post-launch support.
- Salesforce Certification is preferred.
What you’ll be working on:
- Serving as a technical adviser for out of the box Salesforce.com CPQ features and functions.
- Creating system design specifications and other documentation related to new enhancements and customizations.
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and customization using APEX Class, Triggers, Web Services, Visualforce pages, Lightning components, migration tools, SOQL, and Integration APIs.
- Assisting in troubleshooting, identifying root cause, and driving resolutions for Salesforce track.
- Define and execute functional, regression, unit and user acceptance testing.
- Develop and own release management strategies using DevOps processes and tools like ANT.
- Participate in change management activities and support program rollouts in partnership with business operation teams.
- Own production release management and Salesforce product functionality upgrades.
- Coordinate and communicate process and system changes impact with cross-functional teams.
- Working knowledge of Agile/Sprint model of development
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced and continually evolving environment.