Product Manager - SBG
As a Product Manager in the System Business Group at ASUS, you will work with cross functional teams with a wide range of tasks and activities directly related to management and maintenance of product life-cycle. This position requires interaction with marketing, warehouse, sales team, and external partners. To be successful in this role you are self-motivated, energetic, organized, detail oriented and passion on computer and technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the product lines of smartphones and accessories.
- Craft product roadmaps for US market through interaction with cross-functional teams, data analysis, competitor research and user insight.
- Manage business performance, growth, profitability, and emerging opportunities using analytical approaches
- Provide product training and be the go-to person to the sales team and customers for all the questions related to managed products.
- Manage products throughout entire life cycle and day-to-day tactical business needs and operation with speed and urgency
- Manage incoming supply, forecast and inventory based on business goal, competition and seasonality. Anticipate potential risks and then develop corresponding contingency plans.
- Evangelize product with Marketing, Sales, Logistics, and Service team to communicate the vision, roadmap, and best practices.
- Supports product releases and business initiatives with little direct supervision
- Perform other duties as required
Years of Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum three years experiences of product & lifecycle management in consumer electronic products and business operations
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong knowledge of smartphone technology.
- Proven project management and analytical skills with a superior ability to utilize data to drive decision-making and feature prioritization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced technology environment
- Proficient in PowerPoint and MS Excel.
- Ability to multitask and deliver with speed and little supervision.
- Strong aptitude for learning new methods and processes, dealing with complexity and understanding how to utilize them in a fluid environment.
- Self-starter and detail oriented.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Working in an office environment, requiring sitting for extended periods of time