Product Marketing Specialist - System
Job Description Overview:
ASUS is looking for an energetic, hard-working and creative marketer to contribute to our product marketing team. The Product Marketing Specialist role is to help and execute marketing day-to-day operations, perform market research and analysis, as well as co-working other marketing teams for social campaign and point-of-sales execution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist product marketing strategy that supports organizational brand goals from the top to the bottom of the marketing and sales funnel including increasing brand relevance, favorability and preference
- Establish a scalable curation process to identify opportunities, across products and services that reflect ASUS’ key themes and priorities that are consistent with the brand, style and tone.
- Work with social and digital production teams to project manage cross channel content marketing programs and content optimization efforts.
- Interpret product briefs, assignments, opportunities, and cross-promotional activations aligned to the Brand Strategy and transform them into impactful, engaging content.
- Conduct and do competitive benchmarking and product comparison
- Be knowledgeable in the product range and marketing requirements
- Be responsible for managing the marketing budget and approval processes
- Provide meaningful insights on a regular basis along with recommendations based on business objectives and KPI’s
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Perform other job duties as assigned*
Years of Education
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Minimum 2+ years marketing experience
- Experience with working in a team environment and interacting with all levels within the company
- Experience in consumer/end-user products
- Experience with PC products is preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Good understanding and general knowledge of the PC industry is preferred
- Creative, diplomatic, and calm under pressure with great interpersonal skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Well organized and able to multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Ability to effectively communicate your ideas
- Ability to work confidently in a rapidly changing, fast-paced and results-oriented corporate environment where a high degree of flexibility is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Technical knowledge of PC hardware
- Office Only: Typically works in an office environment
- Requires sitting, operating a computer keyboard, telephone and other office equipment for extended periods of time
- Traveling up to 20%
(*Job functions are subject to change at any time)