Service Cost Coordinator
To be a cost Coordinator, you should have a knowledge of Excel skills with a proven experience of working under tight deadlines and delivering high quality results. A good business acumen, ability to work independently, self-motivated.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analysis the Service Quotation.
- Verification in warranty reservation report.
- Warranty period maintaining.
- The entry process of inventory transaction for credit note.
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality.
- Additional duties as necessary.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic understanding of computer equipment
- MS Excel to successfully execute duties.
- Strong ownership, organization, and time management skills.
- Ability to work confidently in a rapidly changing, fast-paced and results-oriented corporate environment where a high degree of flexibility is required
- Be able to adapt to changes and accept constructive criticism
- Supports reporting analysis and project management needs.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3Y of work experience in Excel such as Pivot Table, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, XLOOKUP.
- Team player.
- Accounting experience preferred.
- Typically works in an office environment.
(*Job functions are subject to change at any time)