Senior Cloud DevOps Lead Engineer | Req#2380
ActioNet has an opportunity for a Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer Team Lead requiring a public trust clearance, located in Washington, DC. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense. Are you ready to join an All- Star Team? Are you ready to push your skills and experience to the next level?
What is in it for you?
- You will lead a performance driven team where you can leverage your expertise and strengthen your tool box for DevOps in Cloud Environment.
- You will create and lead DevOps Engineers to support the refinement and continuous implementation of industry best practices for DevOps.
- Become part of an organization that is strong and nimble enough that you can make a difference.
- Work in an environment that support telework flexibility and for a company with an outstanding employee centric approach to creating a fun company to work.
- Serve as the lead for developing automated operation processes for Cloud Deployment.
- Engage system owners and operational staff to leverage cloud technology solutions and processes for development support in cloud environments.
- Provide leadership to DevOps team on emerging cloud technology solutions coming to market that can assist with deliver of business processes, products, and services.
- Oversee DevOps team delivering Operations & Maintenance support for day to day Cloud Operations Support tasks: CI/CD Pipeline, ADFS Integration, AWS AD Connectors, EC2 image management & distribution.
- Work with system owners and other stakeholders to understand business processes, gather and document IT solution and products supporting the solution assessing their functional and non-functional specifications for organization operational risk.
- Maintain compliance with approved DevOps support processes and tasks.
- Citizen only - no dual citizenship per agency requirement. Public Trust Clearance Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Networking.
- At least 10 years’ experience working on IT Support Projects in Commercial or Government Contractor space.
- 7 years or more managing and leading DevOps Support in AWS and Azure environments.
- Proficient with MS Office products Word, Excel, Project, and Viso.
- Knowledgeable of AWS and Azure Cloud administration tools and services.
- Experience leading a DevOps team of at least 3 or more team members.
- At least one of the following certifications:
- AWS DevOps Engineer Professional certification
- Master’s degree in MBA concentration IT, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Data Sciences.
- Certifications on Cloud Platform vendors like AWS, Azure, and ISC2.
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.