Network Engineer (FASTC) | Req#2168
ActioNet is looking for a Network Engineer (FASTC) with an Active Secret Clearance for a Program, located in Rosslyn, VA.
- Under general direction, plans and evaluates complex existing network systems and makes recommendations for resources required to maintain and/or expand service levels.
- Provides highly skilled technical assistance in network planning, engineering, and architecture.
- Develops technical standards and interface applications, identifies and evaluates new products, and provides resolution for network problems.
- May interface with vendors to identify and purchase hardware and software.
- May function as lead position for other Network Planning Analysts.
- Typically requires six to eight years of experience in telecom networks.
- Frequently reports to a Telecommunications Department Director/Manager or a higher Network Planning position.
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.