Software Engineer | Req#2667
ActioNet has an immediate opportunity for a Software Engineer requiring a Public Trust located in Silver Spring, Maryland. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense. In this role, you will be responsible for software development (i.e., software requirements analysis, top-down design, structured analysis) in Windows, Linux, and Mac environments.
As the Software Engineer you will be a part of the Science and Research Business Unit, working in an Agile/Scrum client team.
What is in it for you?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
- Experience with Adobe, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Experience Manager (formerly Adobe LiveCycle), Adobe Photoshop, Azure SQL (SQL Server), Microsoft Azure and MySQL in custom development of fleet and aviation information systems.
- Demonstrated experience with software development (i.e., software requirements analysis, top-down design, structured analysis) in Windows, Linux and Mac environments.
- Software testing, and software documentation
- Experience working in Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- CompTIA Security+
- Oracle Certified Professional
- Microsoft SQL Server
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.