.Net Developer | Req#2437
ActioNet is looking for a .Net Developer with an Active Secret Clearance for the DEDM Program, located in Vienna, VA.
The .Net developer will be responsible for supporting applications focusing on web services and backend. Your primary responsibility will be to support upgrades, migrations and maintenance of these applications and web services and to coordinate with the rest of the team troubleshooting and working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Collaborate with network engineers, administrators, systems analysts, database analysts, and other staff to resolve any defects in software.
- Develop software solutions by studying user’s needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Support troubleshooting Web Service issues with other teams in Non-Production and Production Environments
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
- Requires a secret clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of Windows 2016 and strong understanding of .Net framework
- Working knowledge of Apache
- Server and web code troubleshooting skills
- Strong knowledge of C# and Java languages
- Quick learner with a strong customer support focus
- Team-player, must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should be detail oriented, motivated, and organized
- Update knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, and development techniques, participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations
- Familiarity and experience with version control required, preferably Git
- Department of State experience a plus
- 6+ years of full application development life-cycle with development methodologies (analysis, architecture, design, development, testing and deployment); Agile methodology is preferred.
- Familiar with Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.