Junior Software Developer - TS/SCI w/ Full Scope Poly | Req#2604
ActioNet is looking for a Junior Software Developer with an active Top Secret/SCI Clearance w/ Full Scope Poly for an upcoming opportunity in the Linthicum, MD. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense.
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
The Software Engineer develops, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements. Works individually or as part of a team. Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results. Resolves software problem reports. Utilizes software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment. Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Support the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements
- Work in a team environment.
- Assist in implementing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes, and technology
- Executing conversion plans and documenting possible improvements; identifying disruptions in the processes.
- Pair with other developers and learn the software development process and life cycle of a feature request
- Hunt and fix programming bugs that may arise
- Keeps supervisor and others, as appropriate, informed of work activities, progress, and problems.
- BS degree in Computer Science/MIS/EE and 0 years minimum experience (or an equivalent combination of training and professional work experience that provides the required knowledge and skills)
- **Must be a U.S. Citizen
- **ACTIVE TS/SCI + Polygraph
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.