Subscription Renewals Analyst
What makes us Qlik?
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Customer Success Organization (CSO)
Delivering Customer Success is an important focus for Qlik and we are committed to delighting our customers at every interaction. Understanding our Customer’s needs, creating the right engagement for the right customer at the right time is key. The Customer Success Organization consists of Consulting Services, Global Support, Knowledge & Learning, Customer Success Management, and Customer Success Operations and Adoption Services, collaborating as one team to ensure we understand customer needs, consumption and outcomes.
We are hiring a Subscription Renewals Analyst
We are looking for a Subscription Renewals Analyst to join our Customer Success Team in Barcelona! The Subscription Renewals Analyst will be responsible maintaining and growing Qlik’s recurring revenue stream.
Job Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Proactively contact existing partners and customers to secure subscription renewals revenue
- Identify new configurations to existing subscriptions to meet the growing needs of customers
- Serve as a business partner with Qlik Partners, end-user customers, and field sales representatives to build relationships and expedite resolution of customer inquiries.
- Obtain and document accurate customer renewal status for month-end reporting & future forecasting
Subscription Renewal Operational Process
- Responsible for creating and tracking renewal opportunities for Qlik’s recurring subscription revenue
- Processing renewal quotes in a timely manner to create a seamless renewal of software for customers
- Maintaining continuity of renewal status between multiple systems
- Delivering updated license keys to the customer and partners
- Prepare detailed month-end status report of recurring revenue bookings
- Forecast customer renewal amounts for future months and provide detailed insight into each account
- Analyze existing recurring revenue streams for accuracy and trends
You will need to have the following skills and qualifications to be considered
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting
- 1-3 Years professional experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- SalesForce.com, Zuora, & NetSuite experience a plus
- Good customer service over the phone and by email
- Must speak/read/write the following languages;
The role is based out of our office in Barcelona, Spain.
If you think this position is interesting, we enthusiastically encourage you to apply with your complete application in English.
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form